Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Performance Talk

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Inactive User

Default OldCarManual.com - Great old document resource

Hey guys, i was surfing around the internet today, and ran across a pretty neat website.

http://www.oldcarmanual.com/

They have tons of old manual, brochure, assembly guides, and carburetor documents/scans.

Now it appears that they have more Ford/Chevy stuff there then they do Mopar stuff, but i figure its better to let you people know about it, then keep it all to myself.

Also keep in mind, i wasnt sure if this should be posted here or in the Vintage/Restoration forum, so feel free to move it if needed.
Old 01-02-2005, 09:38 AM
Inactive User

Default good site

not a lot of mopars, but a very good site.
Old 01-02-2005, 03:59 PM
Inactive User

Yeah, the Mopars listed could have been far greater, but it's a good start. Good find.
Old 01-02-2005, 04:30 PM

content

I looked at a few brochures. They took forever to load (56K dialup). Interesting was the brochure on the Plymouth Police Pursuits with the /6 or 318 as standard equipment. Later on, down in the text, the 400 and 440 are mentioned, but no engine specs were given.

One of the Dodge brochures was a Canadian item; the Dodges in the photos being Plymouths with a Dodge front clip.

Nice to see that some of these documents still exist. If I was to offer any advice to any little boy, it would be to tell him to save the brochures of every new car he ever bought, and to TAKE PICTURES! Lots of pictures. I ordered a '68 Super Bee and never took picture one. Best looking ride I ever had.