Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Front Wheel Drive - Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-23-2005, 03:51 AM
Inactive User

Default 86 omni glh and parts car for sale in michigan!

Im selling my 86 omni glh and parts car. both of them are blue but one has alot of black primer on it. I didnt do it. The first owner did. Anyways the running glh has 150,000 miles. Its all stock. I cut most of the orginal exhaust off because the cat was clogged. The is a boost leak so it over boost at 15psi. The computer will not let it hold that much boost so it hits fuel cut right when it hits 15psi. The interiopr is also blue and very nice! the only rust i found was on the roof and some on the undercarage. The factory ac is still intact but it dosnt blow cold air. I mean what do you expect. Its a 86 turbododge. LOL! As for the parts car it has no gfx, rear seats, and no alternator. It also has low compression in ..3 cylinder. It was converted to cable shift linkage. The first glh is very drivable. The other............................................ well you get the point. Parts car. If the person is serious i can provide pics. Im selling it because i have another turbododge on the way. Let me know and make a offer. Send me a message or email me at rocksofresh@hotmail.com
Oh and btw the parts car is an 85 and i also have a glhs steering rack and a probe intercooler i am throwing in the deal. $800 o.b.o!
Old 09-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Inactive User

Default Rust beetles?

Hows the bod underneath?