Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles Wanted > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles Wanted

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-19-2006, 07:45 PM
Inactive User

Default Looking for just about any beater vintage mopar in canada

in edmonton alberta canada to be more specific, something with a small block of any type, preferably that needs a fair bit of work just so i can work on honing my skills a bit, and the cheaper the better, i'll keep an eye out here and around town, thanks guys!

-Erik
Old 03-20-2006, 02:56 PM
Inactive User

wow that sure sounds familiar

lookin for the same thing over here in vancouver BC, if i find anything ill let you know, if you want you can e-mail me with more specific cars that you want
vcyohero@hotmail.com
and good luck
Old 03-20-2006, 06:50 PM
Inactive User

no problemo i'll do likewise, the thing is, i've got a couple chargers on the back-burner, but i figure since almost all the body work i've done to date is either just pulling dents out or working with fiberglass, i really need a beater to practise a lot on, something with a similar metal composition and stuff, any maybe something i can tune up and make into a kick ass daily driver
Old 03-24-2006, 03:13 PM
Inactive User

hey rock i went and looked at a 75 duster yesterday,
needs a lot of work but it ran and the guy only wanted $500
the body was spray painte orange, and the wiring was a mess, it needed new front seats, but it had a split bench, rallyes on the rear and i dunno what on the front, slant 6, and im pressuming a 904? column shifted if your interested ill talk ot the guy again
Old 03-24-2006, 08:53 PM
Inactive User

hmm, if only i had a way to get it from surrey to edmonton for real cheap, then i'd be interested, wiring i can do, i know where there are some seats, and i can paint, hmmmm, i'll sleep on it and look into a way to get it out this way.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:21 PM
Inactive User

ok rock, just lemme know whenever you decide, if you cant find a way to transport it for awhile, i could probably store it in my yard until you can get it out east. i could also get some pictures if you want, the guy only lives about 30 mins away, so let me know

jt