Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Durango Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 06-05-2003, 10:29 AM
Inactive User

Default Summertime (Black Sheep Alert)

Howdy All:

Well it's that time of the year again, Summertime, YAY! Time ta do things. This is for all of you in the Chicago Metro Area. Let's have some more get togethers. Like at the strip or maybe a trip to the Badlands in Indiana. Hows about some response? Let me know what ya think.

Later
Ugg
Old 06-09-2003, 05:28 PM
Inactive User

I am not in Chicago anymore but If you guys are going to badlands let me know I might need to visit if it's in August. we are having another baby boy in July so I can't make it till after that. If we are going to badlands I would suggest we invite at least one person with a winch. I went there for the toys for tots christmas thing last year where you bring a toy and ride for free and got my wifes honda passport stuck on it's sidebars with 3 tires in the air and 2 kids in the back seat. That was not very cool... until I got to watch my wife try to crawl up what I can only call a goat path to the main road to flag down a gracious jeep club with winches to extract me. We actually had a blast when it was all said and done and the only injury was to me when I went up a goat path myself to spot out what was on the other side and came down with a little too much momentum and slid across the trail. My wife didn't see it but My son would not stop laughing.
Old 06-09-2003, 07:33 PM
Inactive User

Troy:

Good hearin from ya. August sounds fine for me Yes, we need someone with a winch. You must of had a bunch of fun if ya want to go back to the Badlands. I'm looking forwards to it. Do they have a place for travel trailers? Maybe we can make a weekend of it?

Later
Ugg
Old 06-10-2003, 02:14 PM
Inactive User

they have several large parking areas as well as what I believed to be some camping areas I will probably be bringing my brothers RV and towing my durango behind it.