Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Jeeps - Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Inactive User

Default 2000 jeep wrangler sport

Ok first i am listing this for my sister, she is currently living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, but is from North Central, Arkansas (15 miles south of Branson, Missouri: zipcode 72662 to do a mapquest if you want exact location). If you are interested pm me and I will give you her phone number, serious inquiries only. She may be able to deliver to the arkansas/oklahoma (tulsa is a given)/missouri area (have to ask her to be definate on it)

Ok here are the details:

2000 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0 cylinder automatic 4WD

White with black hard top (photos below)

between 81,000 and 83,000 miles miles now (pictures were taken ~july 10th)

Leather interior with back seat that folds down

Stock cd player, with ac and heat that works great

chrome front and rear bumper/brush guard

new tires, around ~5,000 miles on them

everything works except for passenger front blinker (will explain below in "the bad")

i think that is all, I am sure im forgetting stuff, but thats the basics, have to talk to my sister to get the complete details

now to the bad:

winshield has a crack (should show up in photo) will have to be replaced

front passenger side blinker housing, and part of the wires are missing, caught on some brush, and ripped off, i may fix it before she gets it sold, if its a huge problem i can fix it.

a few of the "nuts" that hold the hard top down are missing (not a huge issue, just one that should be fixed)

those are the only things that are wrong with it that i know of, have to talk to my sister to get everything, but to my knowledge thats it.

i believe she is asking 12,500 for it. she may be open to offers but NO LOW BALLERS.

pictures here:

http://www.arimport.com/forum/index....35&#entry77335

email me at dearnol@uark.edu or dewaynearnold@gmail.com for contact info.