Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Joke Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Inactive User

Default Ear Infection

They always ask at the doctor's reception why you are there, and you have to answer in front of others what's wrong and sometimes it is embarrassing.

There's nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists that you tell her what is wrong with you, in a room full of other patients. Many of us have experienced this, and I love the way this old guy handled it.

A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk. The Receptionist said: "Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my d*ck", he replied.

The Receptionist became irritated and said: "You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that."

"Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you," he said.

The Receptionist replied: "Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something, and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private."

The man replied: "You shouldn't ask people questions in a room full of strangers if the answer could embarrass anyone." ... The man then decided to walk out. He waited several minutes and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked: "Yes??"
"There's something wrong with my ear," he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing that he had taken her advice. "And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?"

"I can't piss out of it," he replied.
The waiting room erupted in laughter.