Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-07-2010, 09:13 PM
Inactive User

Default What Do You Think of Carl Now?

My opinion of him has gone down. He's certinally not smart enough to make it look like it could of been an accident and the result was perdictable.
Old 03-07-2010, 10:33 PM
Inactive User

Yea, he went just a little too far.
Old 03-10-2010, 06:34 AM
Inactive User

Why cause he flipped, but it happened maybe twenty other times in the same race but since no one flipped, who cares right, give me a break.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:20 AM

need to punish the act not the result,& be even across the board, no favortisim. yea like that will ever happen soapopera racing she pulled my hair LoL
Old 03-10-2010, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cageman View Post
Why cause he flipped, but it happened maybe twenty other times in the same race but since no one flipped, who cares right, give me a break.
That's the problem, you keep playing the odds and eventually they go against you. I think they are lucky that car didn't get into the fence or anyone got hurt.
Old 03-10-2010, 08:05 PM
Inactive User

Not because BK flipped but because it was a chickens__t move over nothing. I bet you wont see many drivers with white gloves anymore.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by toad490 View Post
I bet you wont see many drivers with white gloves anymore.
That's a big 10-4 on that one! Nascar has shown they won't do anything, so expect it to get rough until either Nascar decides to step in or someone gets hurt. I could be wrong, but I've got the feeling I'm not..
Old 03-11-2010, 12:46 PM

suspend every one that causes a wreak? then morgan sheapard will be winning races.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ted View Post
suspend every one that causes a wreak? then morgan sheapard will be winning races.
You may want to slip the words "openly" and "intentionally" in there. There's always going to be a certain amount of bumping and banging when racing for position, however when a back marker or anyone intentionally takes out a racer, especially one contending for the lead, then something must be done.
Old 03-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Inactive User

Carl who?????????
Old 03-15-2010, 07:23 PM
Inactive User

Brads Dad, the only Nascar signiture I ever got or wanted. Really nice guy and a pretty good mopar guy too. Kinda cool Brad is in a Dodge. he just needs a good mopar number, 29. I would have been really mad if he was put out by a toyota!
Old 03-23-2010, 08:41 PM
Inactive User

rad brad was a cry baby bout the whole deal he`s gotten away with so much crap its not funny and when it happens to him he cry`s. good job carl.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:56 PM

So, if Brad had went through the fence, maybe killed a few spectators, would you still be saying, "good job carl"?
Old 03-24-2010, 12:00 PM
Inactive User

First of all edwards never ment for the car to fly. If brad would of kept his nose a little cleaner in the past this would of never happened. Last year Denny Hamlin said there are a few drivers looking for payback. That was a message brad never understood. Lets check out brad earlier this year when he ran into the 20 at nationwide race for no reason Poor poor rad brad my butt. Big ? to everyone on this board would you guys still stick up for brad if he was driving just say the 5 car mark martin`s ride. The reason why I asked thats his ride when martin retires JR will make sure of that. I`m goona keep this as clean as I can. Rubin is racing I understand this but paybacks are hell does everyone else understand this. brad brought this on himself.
Old 03-24-2010, 01:26 PM

"First of all edwards never ment for the car to fly. "

What someone "ment" doesn't matter, what they should be aware of and what edwards didn't think of was the potential consequences. He is a professional driver, or at least supposed to be. I guess if any spectators get hurt, they brought that them on themselves as well? If someone has a problem with Brad or anyone, how about taking it up with Nascar instead of potentially launching a race car into the stands.
If I want to go to a demolition derby, I'll wait for the county fair.

As for #5, I have no reason to care what Mark Martin drives, just another blowtie stroke these days...
Old 03-24-2010, 04:22 PM
Inactive User

As far as I'm concerned it has nothing to do with him flying or not. It was a chickenshit move by a driver 150+ laps down taking out a guy contending for the lead. You teach a guy manners when your racing him, knock him out off the way, not what Carl did.
Old 03-24-2010, 04:33 PM
Inactive User

are u saying its ok for brad to run in to whoever he wants to but no one can touch brad. lets go back to daga last year when brad put carl in the fence. Brad brings stuff on himself and with everything that has gone on its goona make brad a better driver. Now lets take brad out of this and say carl had hit the 18 rowdey busch no one would care because brad is dale JR`s buddy and we must feel bad for brad. The only thing else carl could of down was beat the hell out of brad but J.spencer did beat hell out of kurt busch years a go and ended up being locked up. like I said before good job Carl BTW I`m not an edwards fan
Old 03-24-2010, 07:31 PM
Inactive User

BS, read what I said. And just plain more BS on what happened last year, Carl came down on Brad for the win coming to the line, with NASCAR's out of bounds rule no racer worth a damn would of lifted in BK's place. The fact remains that it was a chickenshit move by guy who thinks everybody should just get out of his way so he can win. Brad has never done anything wrong to Carl, even the incedent earlier in the race between the two, when Carl seen the replay while waiting for his car to be repaired, said it was just a racing incedent. So why did he do what he did? Let the guy with the beef settle the score.
I could careless about the most over rated dirver in NASCAR, Dale jr and who his buddies are. And yes a very good comparision between Kurt and Carl, birds of a feather.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:44 PM
Inactive User

But I still liked Brad's dad! I ditch the driver when they go to another brand. Kasey Kahne does still have the mopar sprint cars even though he now drives the f word.
Old 03-25-2010, 12:13 PM
Inactive User

Brads daddy was a great driver he never ran over other drivers on the race track and won races clean. His son is dang sure making up for that. There was a time when brads daddy plipped plop makes during late 80s and early 90s.The one good thing bout brads car flying in the air it helped nascar with this new spolier to find out on how to keep the cars on the ground. I still say this look back at the Fontana nationwide race this year and if you think brad is still a clean driver get a pair of glass`s on The move biffle made on the 20 wrong but brad dumped that 20 car with 10feet to go to the checkered flag. I think nascar has fixed brads thinking on running over other drivers. Out of all the drivers he has ran into there has only been one top 5 driver he has not tried to dump. Clue Rowdey.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:49 AM
Inactive User

wow , how long should u carry an issue carl was many laps down and earlier u could clearly see brad give him room to the point were the 71 almost ran into him. if its from the daga race a year ago thats being childish
Old 04-04-2010, 06:14 AM
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAMIN DAN View Post
Out of all the drivers he has ran into there has only been one top 5 driver he has not tried to dump. Clue Rowdey.
Then they should of been the ones taking care of it.
Old 04-07-2010, 11:14 AM

NASCAR, Too much drama for me, too much stupid drama that is.