Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > MOPAR NASCAR!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-12-2011, 11:03 PM
Inactive User

Default Sadler

Anyone see the big wreck at Phoenix today? Sadler drives straight while everyone turns thru the dogleg. While Leffler and Almirola are racing FOR POSITION, Einstein I mean Sadler does what amounts to a slide job right in front of them. Leffler hits him from behind and game on.
From the slow motion before Leffler hit him you could see the front of Sadler's car dive when he realized he was in trouble and stabbed the brakes. Then he comes out of the car and cries and whines and makes gestures at Leffler .
Elliot, there's a reason why you're not in cup anymore.
Leffler took the high road and admitted hitting him. Although he did say that Sadler surprised him when slowed up so early.
Once Leffler sees the replay I think he'll feel a lot better about it.
All the while Andy Petrie, Dale Jarret and the rest on TV were ranting about Leffler taking out the points contender. No, the points contender did something stupid and got himself (and about 6 other cars) taken out.
Am I nuts or did anyone else see this incident the same way I did. Sometimes I wonder what race the TV commentators are watching.

PS good day for MOPAR!
Old 11-13-2011, 10:04 AM
Inactive User

Sadler made a banzai move that didn't quite work the way he planned it would. Leffler has always been a clown, but it was only about 50% his fault this time. But the announcer's attitude is "lets throw him under the bus", especially with the recent Kyle Busch stuff.

Best part of the whole race was thar MOPAR finished 1-2! But nobody on this board cares about that stuff, for some reason.