Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Club Chat Forums > MoparChat will host your Club's chat page for free!!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-26-2011, 11:50 AM
Inactive User

Default Need to KNOW "Stuff"-

One of the things I know all car guys ( and gals) like or need to do is find out things: about their pet project, parts,tech tips and where to get "stuff" for their cars/projects.

Lots of great resources now out on the web but not always clear info on "local" events,local parts and goodies for their projects and places to hang out-in their area!!

That's why I started( do the www thing)ocmoparclub.com- because even though here in Orange County, California there are clubs, most are not filling the "gap" of the real local scene. Bay Area MOPARS ( Torrance) is 32 miles away from me and WPC has a more global feel to it.

There are the MOPAR KNIGHTS ( real cool guys) with late 60's and 70's muscle cars but no web site and no real affinity for other than the HEMI scene-

Now, I dig all that and have a souped up 1969 Dodge Dart but also like the old trucks, big fenders of the 30's and 40's MOPARs, customs,mods,primers and every other catagory so would like to see anyone that feels left out,not "clicked" -in wants a place to call home, check out ( can't post links yet so you figure out you need to do the www thing) ocmoparclub.com We are not picky, charge NO DUES and have a page for trading or selling stuff for FREE! Also ,plans for a place to meet and hang out plus just trade good ideas and stories "local" style without the letterman jackets,"I'm so cool " attitude that are sometimes out there.

Hope you check us out and continue to have fun with your RIDE!

CLD

AKA

Big Dog MOPAR