Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Neon Club Chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-18-2004, 04:06 PM
Inactive User

Idea Central Ohio Meet

Heres the skinny:

When: May 14, 2005
Where: Columbus, OH
When: 12p-???

Ive held a meet every other year, last year I didnt do it and I am going to get back into the swing of things. So here it goes for Megen's 4th Annual Custom Car Show...

The meet will start out at Hooters in Reynoldsburg where we can eat after everyone gets there. Then we will cruise to Blacklick Park in Reynoldsburg so that we can just hang out and take pics. Then, depending on how late everyone wants to stay around we can go check out some of the local cruise spots or go to a bar....just pretty much play it by ear and see how things go. Theres always Easton, for those of you not from around here, has everything. Theres a movie theater, Gameworks (restaraunt/bar w/interactive high technology games), places to eat, and plenty of shops. There is also a local tuner shop on the north side of Columbus if anyone wants to drive up there.

The meet is open to all makes and models, so invite your friends!
Old 12-22-2004, 12:39 PM
Inactive User

sounds like a good time, To bad im in IL

Do you live anywhere near Brice Rd?

I'll be down there over the summer for Mopar Nats!! have you been to that megs?
would never miss that event, its the best weekend!

Later
MoparMarc

Moparmarc.com
Old 12-22-2004, 04:04 PM
Inactive User

Yeah, I live maybe 10 minutes east of Brice Rd. Im right in the middle of National Trails and Brice Rd. I used to live off of Brice Rd...let me tell you how nice that was!

Ive been to almost every Nats, my parents actually used to take me down to Brice when I was just a baby (my dad is a Chevy man, but he likes to look at any kind of car). I wouldnt miss em for the world....and this year I will finally have a Mopar of my own to drive in (drove my boyfriends Stealth TT last year). Do you ever go to the Classics? Its just as fun as the Nats!

And, if you want to come to my meet, IL isnt that far from Columbus. Ive been over to Chicago for White Sox games and to go to the Naval base up on the lake. Its really not a bad drive. Actually, the Hooters that we are starting at is real close to Brice Rd.

If you dont come, Im sure Ill run into you at the Nats...look for a silver RT Stratus 2 door with lic plate that says MEGNS RT
Old 12-29-2004, 12:31 AM
Inactive User

I go to both the Classics and the Nats almost every year. Your meet sounds good to me and I'm sure I might be able to get a group together for it. I'll probably have to bring my '04 SRT-4 due to the current price of CAM2.
Old 12-30-2004, 11:10 AM
Inactive User

thats sweet to live near the nats, someday i want to buy a place out there just to make it easyer for that weekend, lol

is your meet same weekend as a mopar show? is classics that same weekend?

I know i usually have my first mopar show out by me around 19th of may so i get the RT ready for that.

I can try to make it out to classics this summer, if not I will def be at Nats,
If you have gone in the past you have seen my RT over by the show field near the entrence to the grand stands. Its the only MS Neon besides my Bros thats been there. "Got RT 2" are my plates

later
MoparmARC
Old 12-30-2004, 08:27 PM
Inactive User

At least you have a car to put Cam2 into....one of these days (when Im not a poor person) I will have one Im sure by then people will be paying $20k just for a Duster (not that Im sure someone hasnt already).

My show is May 14th, that is a month before the Classic (June 10-12) and a couple months before the Nats (August 12-14). I wanted to do it in May so that I can get the word out for all the Mopars that show up about going to the Classic. It would be awesome to have a big group of us head out together or meet up that night on Brice Rd.

Although, I realize that not all of the classic Mopar owners might not want to hang out with the newer Mopar owners. But thats kewl. We can figure something out.
Old 01-13-2005, 04:34 PM
Inactive User

Dont think i will be able to make it out there for your show, might be hard for me to make classics too, But i will 100% be at Mopar nats the weekend of Aug 13-15. so hopefully we can meet then.

later
MoparmARC
Old 01-13-2005, 08:20 PM
Inactive User

Thats kewl! Im sure I will see you at the Nats...

I think it would be kewl to get a shot of our cars together with the license plates since Im "MEGNS RT" and yours is "GOT RT 2"