Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 02-23-2017, 06:44 PM

Default JD Power

So most of the FCA brands got a kick in the coconuts from the latest JD Power survey with only the Chrysler brand turning in a score just below the industry average. I've owned a ton of Mopars (several tons I suppose), and I can't say they have been trouble free. A lot of electrical type problems, one of which caused me to trade in the vehicle because the dealership couldn't fix it. The most expensive was a transmission that went up in my '93 Dak, next most expensive was the rear in my '01 Dak. But I still really like, and still drive, both trucks. Just about all of them have had A/C issues, annoying and expensive. But the bottom line is I still favor Mopar. Eagle Vision and LHS were both fantastic cars. T&C and both Pacificas served well and were very good people movers.

If I had the means to buy a brand new car right now I don't have strong feelings about anything currently in the showroom, I would probably get a Jeep Cherokee 4x4, 3.2.