Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 04-13-2002, 10:10 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin A Cuda under my nose

I am always amazed at what I can find close to home. I have found a number of interesting cars in alleys and old garages right here in the city. (If I had a scanner, I would post some pics.)

I was out for a walk with my gf the other night, and walked by a house not five minutes from here. The guy had his garage door open, and what do I see? The tailights of a 72-74 Cuda. Needless to say, I had to investigate. Turns out the car has been in the family since new, his father bought it when he first came to Canada. It is a 340 car with a slapstick tranny, hemi orange, black vinyl roof (now removed) and interior.

Car needs resto, but it is all there and numbers matching.

(I am working my way up the food chain...I figure my next find is going to be a six pack car or a 71 Cuda of some kind.)
Old 04-13-2002, 01:08 PM
Inactive User

Quote:
(I am working my way up the food chain...I figure my next find is going to be a six pack car or a 71 Cuda of some kind.)
the only problem with working you way up is your still part of the food chain i drive my wife bannanas around our place i spot MOPARS everywhere a headlight here by the tail lights there ......cant see the body but it's got ralley rims on it hmmm wonder what it is????? ADVENTURE time only problem is most people here hunt hunting involves weapons gotta be careful who's house ya wander up to.Guy just down the road from me has a "nice looking" 73 Road Runner (i put that in quotes cause i haven't seen it up close YET) he is a member here also handle is plmcrzy talk about small world i bought my race car back(long story) from his brother in law who stored it at plmcrzy's dads house keep the eyes open never know what you might see