Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Off-Topic Forum

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-29-2004, 03:55 PM
Inactive User

MOPAR sign for MOPAR fans! Great Xmas present!

This is a great and unique MOPAR sign made from 7 count plastic canvas and good quality yarn (very soft). MADE TO ORDER! I tried to make this as close as possible to the real logo that you see from hats to license plates. It will only take me two days to make this special sign for you.

This unique sign measures approx. 9" x 9". I can make one for you with a WHITE background and BLACK "MOPAR" lettering OR BLACK background with WHITE "MOPAR" lettering. It's up to you, whatever you prefer. This is a really unique sign and you will not find this anywhere else, any MOPAR FAN would love this!! And it's only $13.00 (including shipping).

(This would make a GREAT Christmas present for that MOPAR fan in the family or friend. I made one for my friend and he loved it!)

Please email kasca29@aol.com w/ "mopar sign" as the subject if you have any questions, would like to see a picture or would like to order one. I also sell this sign on ebay!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mopar sign.jpg (76.6 KB, 23 views)