Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Power Adders

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-13-2010, 05:49 PM
Inactive User

Default Lost lower crank assembly on 340 with 671 - cannot find symetrical spacer

Looking for a supplier of a symetrical spacer for the lower crank pulley and I cannot find a vendor! The previous owner (idiot) some how managed to fit two asymetrical spacers (for a total of 3.5 inches) into a symetircal 340 crank pully (stock) and damper.

The problem arose when the entore assembly including the carank bolt came out while driving - sheered the 6 bolts in the damper. Luckily I was able to remove the remaining bolt ends from the damper. Anyway in trying reassemble the drive pulley, spacers and blower drive pulley the alignment issue came to light.

I confirmed with the damper manufacturer that it's pattern is symetrical (no surprise). Any ideas as to who may carry the proper 6-bolt symetrical spacers?

Help appreciated.