Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 08-26-2012, 06:55 PM
Inactive User

Default 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Trade For Drag Car

Email me for video and all pictures

This 1965 Plymouth was strictly a race car for most of its life little miles since complete rebuild this is not a amateur rebuild I have been building cars for over 40 years and only the best parts where used this car needs nothing ready to cruise .It just one second place in a local car show.

Very street-able pump gas small block .This was a V8 Car in stock condition check vinn number . VINN # V857225368 . It will run 12s with this set up if you want to bring it to the track not bad with 355 gears and pump gas and you are still able to drive this Hot Rod any where, never runs hot rides great and handles great.

This is a Period correct Hot Rod take a trip back in time.This car represents the drag cars of the past with the pleasure of being Street Driven lots of money spent on drive train best of parts.It was a drag car for many years all converted over to the street. Classic "Hemi Under Glass" Back window with fold down back seat, car has never been cut up stock appearance all the way around 1965 Plymouth Barracuda Stock Copper color Paint

This is not a perfect 100 point show car and it was never intended to be that it was built to drive on the street but it is still one hell of a Beautiful car .Vintage Six point roll bar painted same color as car

377 CID Chrysler Pump Gas 450 HP Small block .Started off with A Direct Connection New Steel Block Steel Crank Forged pistons Best Steel heads Roller Rockers , Holley 750 with aluminum metering blocks ,590 lift Cam Rhodes Lifters New MSD Digital Distributor every thing adjustable is under cap with small screw driver adjustment new Mopar M1 Intake , rebuilt 727 trans with 2500 stall 8 3/4 355 Possi Aluminum Radiator electric fan .Front Disc Brakes with dual mater adjustable proportion valve , Polished aluminum Fuel Cell, all new suspension , new radial tires Front and back with vintage Cragar ss wheels and Pie Crust Street Slicks . All lights turn signals radio wipers work as they should no heat . Drive Any where it has Rhodes Lifters Idle is great with 15" Vacuum Never runs hot and I mean never, even in 95 degree heat it stays at 150 to 175 great cursing gear 355 with 28.5 tall tires .

I have put on over 800 trouble free miles since rebuilt I brought it top the track Saturday 8/18/2012 Past teach with no problems It ran 12.82 tires spinning off the line tires did not hook , I was barley out of second through the traps shifting at only 6300 rpm the 355 Gear is a nice street gear not for race. This is a very nice street car the way it is and I don't want to alter it to race but you can still have double the fun if you choose , Drive it any where or go to the track and have some fun
Attached Images
File Type: jpg s.jpg (58.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg 009.jpg (82.2 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg p.jpg (78.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 012.jpg (77.6 KB, 9 views)