Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-09-2012, 01:38 AM

Default 72 dodge dart

i have a 72 dodge dart for sale, it has super stock leaf springs with the spring relo kit, an 8.75 rear end with 3:55 sure grip, pinion snubber auto on the floor with the console and shifter, nice interior has acura nsx seats in the front, very nice, or can throw in orginal a body seats if you prefer those, in the front it's been converted to disc brakes, has new brake pads, shoes, calipers and cylinders, car is manual steering, manual brakes, has big block torsion bars, had a 383 in it, i have the engine mounts for a big block, also have a lightweight fiberglass hood with the aero scoop, and also have an orginal hood with the twin scoops if interested, solid body, little rust the quaters are solid, never had a vinyl roof so you don't have to worry about that, it just needs a trunk pan and front passenger side floor pan to be patched i was gonna put aluminum plate in the trunk myself, the front fenderwells have been cut for the set of brand new hooker fenderwell headers that i have in my shed, either run fenderwell headers, or run some shorty headers, or manifolds and cover em with some cool looking alum diamond plate, or leave em open for air flow... k-member has been fabricated so you can run a 6 or 7qt oil pan if desired with a big block... i was gonna put a 500in stroker then was gonna put the 500 in a roadrunner and put a 440 in the dart, and now its all been sitting for about 2 years so i figured i'd let it go to somebody that would do something with it.... located in south mississippi, send a private message to me, or email me at crashcar426@yahoo.com