Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Restoring your MoPar (Tricks & techniques)

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2019, 08:44 PM
Mick Clark Mick Clark is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Ferndale, WA
Posts: 25
Default 1937 Dodge fender clamp... name?

On a 1937 D5 the front fenders each have a clamp? Brace?

It has 4 holes that bolts to hold the fender to the body go thru.

Perhaps people replace it with 4 large fender washers when replacing a fender?

Anyone know what the part is called? Or have one for the drivers side front fender for a reasonable price?

Any info on this?

Reply With Quote

called , clamp , drivers , fender , front

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:48 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
. . . . .