Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Parts for Sale > Audio, Electronics & Misc. - For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-09-2010, 07:49 PM
Inactive User

Default Bluesmobile door decals - MT Prospect police - 1974 Dodge Monaco ELWOOD ! $90.00 us

for sale - THESE ARE THE GOOD ONES ! - pairs of exact BLUESMOBILE replicas of the mid 1970's VINTAGE
door decal from the Mount Prospect Illinois police department, these have been printed on high quality outdoor vinyl by the same shop I used to make the original set when I did my BLUESMOBILE replica SEE ATTACHED PHOTOS of my 74 DODGE. I was lucky enough to get a color laser copy of an original mid 1970's era MT. Prospect door decal from the son of a Mt. Prospect officer!!!! I then took the copy and had it reproduced and now have had extra sets made up for anyone interested in replicating or restoring an old MOPAR 1974 Dodge Monaco sedan or any other kind of car into your own personal BLUESMOBILE just like the one in the 1980 movie "THE BLUES BROTHERS" starring Dan Akroyd and John Belushi...soothe me! " It's got a cop motor, a four hundred and fourty cubic inch plant, its got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks...it's the model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas...so whadaya say, is it the new BLUESMOBILE or what ????"
I had my own bluesmobile seen in the other 2 pics done as kind of a "pre- ELWOOD" state, before it jumped bridges, drive through a shopping mall and outran Illinois Nazis!!! I have had many many folks ask me where to get them and here you go. I have a few sets made at the original size, approximately 15 1/4 " across tip to tip on the star,
ONE (1) pair of decals enough to do one vehicle. These are not the bland basic stars that others have on their attempted restos or clones, THESE are the ones you need to make that impact ...these turn heads, believe me.....I had a hard time driving it in a mall or parking it on the street without someone hooting or hollering, or someone approaching me and asking me about it, even had off duty cops come over and talk with me about the car....took over half an hour to get into the store!!!!! : )
I will strongly suggest a professional decal shop install them, I had mine on and drove thousands of miles and washed it a zillion times, no issues at all !
I am not suggesting that these decals be used on any vehicle to impersonate a police agency, rather these are for show display purposes only !!!!!. I had small round white covers of magnetic material made by the sign shop that covered the center section,only the star tips showed and had no problems driving the car due to the fact that the town and word POLICE were covered.
I have sold sets to collectors, fans, enthusiats and restorers in Canada, the U.S. and Germany...get them before this batch is gone, printed on high quality outdoor 3M vinyl.

90.00 bucks a set US.these are the GOOD ones!!!!!!!
Thanks

Derek

mbmopar@hotmail.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ELWOODDOOR.jpg (37.9 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg yee haw.jpg (28.6 KB, 6 views)