Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2009, 10:43 PM
Inactive User

Default 1971 plymouth fury gran coupe

1971 plymouth fury gran coupe,it needs a little body work, i had some done to it about ten or twelve years ago and has been a daily drive ever sinse it looked great years ago it has the paisley top & interior but ther front seat has been changed, i have a set or rear wheel cylinders to put on this weekend, had the front end rebuilt 8yrs ago still very straqight, has air shocks dual exhaust with flowmaster mufflers also put on 12-12 yrs ago and still sounds good, i rebuilt the motor 10 yrs ago but it now smokes on start up, could use a valve job, i bought new carpet for it back in 98 from trim parts and have never installed it yet, it has a 360 2bbl all the air parts are still on it because it worked 10 yrs ago, it needs some body work on the fenders and the roof is starting to peel and has some bubbles under it. it has police rallys wheels & caps on it. with fender skirts. hide-away headlights that work great with headlight windshield wipers on them. it has been a great old car i won an editors choice award from cars & parts magazine at the springfield car show (again) years ago, also needs some interior work like the headliner & it has normal dash cracks, i am the second owner of the car it came from here in my home town and i have all the original papers from the dealer and the factory that the original owner gave me.even the trade-in recipt and the cancelled check from the original buyer, looking for 3000.00 or trade for a good running 95 & up dodge ram truck with a v8. located in fairborn ohio. it does run and is very drivable, just needs some work here & there.open to offers as well...i can send picstures if interested..thank's jonesee1971