Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Rear Wheel Drive - Vehicles For Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-15-2015, 01:16 PM
Inactive User

Default 1966 Belvedere I V8 2BBL $4000 obo

Looking to sell my 1966 Plymouth Belvedere I 4-door sedan. It has a 318 wide block w/ 2bbl holley w/ 727 trans. Original correct mileage. Dealer-installed Chrysler Air-temp A/C (holds pressure, needs charged). Manual drum brakes and manual steering. Wipers work great, may need a new electric motor for the bottle (fluid isn't being pumped through the lines). Radio stopped working last year but still lights up(new dash speaker last year, transistor I think went out in the unit). Custom dual exhaust with Flowmaster 40 series mufflers added last year. All original car, very solid. It runs and drives great and starts right up. All trim is present and in good shape. Glass is excellent with no cracks. Has original Certi-card. I have replaced top engine gaskets (intake and valve cover), tires, rear brakes, carb & choke, new Mopar washer bottle, all brand new lug nuts, and added fuel/temp gauges because the ones in the dash stopped working. It runs constant 180 degrees, no overheating. I drove it to the MOPAR Nationals twice already and had no problems. The paint is original and has faded quite a bit in some spots but the car has almost zero rot, just a few spots of surface rust starting where the paint has faded away. The rear bumper has a dent and the chrome is peeling on it. There is also a dent in one of the 1/4s from the last owner. The carpet is newer but it will need the seats recovered and a new headliner (which I bought from Legendary already, just needs installed). The car was originally from Montgomery, AL and sold at McConnell Chrysler Plymouth. The car has only been in Ohio for two years. My intentions were to clear over the patina and redo the interior but I found a car for sale I am interested in more so I am very hesitantly offering up my pride and joy to get it. I can get more pictures on request, these are just what I have right now. ***The pics in the grass are older from before I replaced the lugs and right rear center cap, all are currently installed.
Old 01-15-2015, 01:18 PM
Inactive User

Here is a link for my craigslist post for pictures I have...I can get more upon request and will try to answer any questions anyone may have.

http://cincinnati.craigslist.org/cto/4848170641.html
Old 01-15-2015, 09:59 PM

Biggrin

727 in a 318?
Old 01-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Inactive User

Poly 318s came with a 727
Old 01-16-2015, 01:14 AM

Probably a 904.

http://www.hemmings.com/hmn/stories/...feature33.html