Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Club Chat Forums > Southern Alberta Mopars Unlimited

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:00 AM
Inactive User

Smile MOPAR Engine Test Stand Wiring Diagram...

Hello, I've just bought a '68 Charger RT that needs some restoration work (normal stuff - floorpans, torsion car crossmember, etc.). One of the things I want to do is build an engine test stand to test out the engine before I reinstall it. I'd like to do convert the points distributor ignition over to an electronic ignition style with a conversion kit. It already has an Accel super coil. Does anyone have a MOPAR engine test stand wiring diagram to show the full connection setup? Any other help would be much appreciated. Please email me at northernguy77@hotmail.com. Thanks in advance!
Old 07-04-2011, 05:51 AM
Inactive User

Great idea making a Engine Test/Tune engine stand.I made one out of a 1969 Nova front subframe.Put SQ stock legs with heavy duty wheels.Put the crossmemder on it for trans too.Has the original GM V8 frame mounts.When putting the SQ Stock metal legs on it we made it at a comfortable height to work on.