Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-24-2006, 11:39 AM
Inactive User

Default Not really a race, but I thought it was funny

I was sitting in a turn lane while on my lunch friday afternoon and a garbage truck turned off the road I was waiting to go on and onto the road I was sitting on. The driver took the corner hard enough that I watched the front suspension and sidewalls flex as well as the truck get a bunch of body lean. Not 30 seconds later a late model Honda Accord tries to make the same corner at the same speed as the dump truck and starts to push so bad that the driver actually had to get on the brake to keep the front end from getting completely out of line!