Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-12-2006, 12:42 AM

Default I have sinned...

Yeah I know street racing is bad, but..... last night around midnight in an industrial area there was this guy with a late model Firebird that he thought was very quick. He was in front of me in a three lane highway at a stop light. In the first lane was a friends 69 Z28 4 speed with a very hot 350, in the middle lane was the Firebird and the 3rd lane was a 69 El Camino 396. The Firebird was reving and they all left the light at the same time with the Firebird getting a slight lead at the end. The two Chevy's turned off at the next light and the Firebird pulled along side of me rev'd his engine and asked if my car was stock and of course I told him it was, I guess GM guys aren't familiar with MOPARs with lumpy cams and BIG mufflers.

There was no cars parked, visibility was for a mile at worst, it was after midnight and this guy was rev'ing his car. I couldn't help myself, when I saw the light turn yellow the other way, I rev'd to about 3 grand and at the green went for it, I immediately pulled him by 5 cars and ran about half a block really pulling away. Then slowed down to allow him to pull along side and look at his face but he slowed down even more. So I turned right and went home.

I'm betting that he will brag to his buddies about the Camaro and the El Camino but will fail to mention a little yellow Plymouth.
Old 11-12-2006, 05:39 PM
Inactive User

Your sins be forgiven you my son, Go and kick butt on brand -x again!! I think thats cool. I bet he will omit the tangle with a little old lady lookin dodge .I had a fire bird here that was supposed to be bad , and he told my buddy to have me bring my old mopar out so he could embarras me.
Funny every time I drove past his house or hung out in his town he never came out to meet me. and i never saw the car in my town ither.Oh well I tried.
Old 11-12-2006, 08:48 PM
Inactive User

Nice ^_^. ..
Old 11-13-2006, 09:51 AM
Inactive User

I don't consider it a sin when you can't resist scratching that itch I do it all the time . Can't say I toast them every time but I do leave a lasting impression on the other 'contestants'. Nothing wrong with distributing a little humble pie, especially when you can do it and have a damn good time spreading a little Mopar love at the same time.

But, then you did break the law, in some people's eyes..........so I want you to go and say 10 Hail Mary's and be on your way.
Old 11-13-2006, 12:04 PM
Inactive User

Well, If you didn't get caught...........................