Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 06-21-2007, 10:39 PM
Inactive User

Default /6 beast woops a honda h22

i was comin home from school one day and one of the kids form the local honda club rolled up next to me evin his little rc motor expecting to get a big rise out of me.i just took of like normal at the green light just putin along but he continued to ride right on my ass and started flashin his lights. after seeing how anxious he was i decided i might as well givem a run for his money seing as he brags about his car all the time and its got all kindsa stuff done to it but anyway once he flashed his lights i stomped on it which didnt rele do anything at first cause i dont have a choke and it wasnt warmed up yet so by htat time he had atrted to pass me and thinkin he was the big log in th toilet that is my town. but as was sayin my car kinda just bog out for a second and then that little six gave me more power than ive ever gotten out of it before it started to squeel the tires a little and it took off like a bat outa hell leavin that jap crap way behind .the look on his face was priceless ,he thought he had it in the bag .it was my proudest moment especially of my lil mopar ill never get rid of this car its my baby

mopar

everything else
Old 06-22-2007, 09:55 AM
Banned

Biggrin

Great story.
Old 06-23-2007, 10:30 AM
Inactive User

Yes, it was.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:07 AM

Good feeling , isn't it? I whooped my friend's Mustang II V-6 with my old 64 Valiant once, they just never expect to end up looking at Mopar economy car tailights!
Well done!
Old 06-30-2007, 02:23 PM
Inactive User

Default ford sucks

A friend of mine had a 5.0 with a bennett motor and a strim super charger.Every saturday night he busts my balls about my duster. I had 318 with a cam and a 100 shot of nos he used to walk me bad. I got tired of this and built a 360 in my bedroom so nobody could see it. I got the engine in my car and never said a word. we loaded his car on the trailer and took it to the track."my handy spy work" On his first run his blower belt came off at the 1/8mile mark but he still ran 12.11 in the 1/4. he still talked how his car could beat my car without his blower belt. So I challenged him. I made sure I helped him fix the belt so it would stay on . I gave my cousin the video camera and had him film the race. I KICKED HIS FORD ASS! then I showed everyone the video on the next day. I made him watch that video a hundred times now he knows about MOPOWER!
Old 12-28-2007, 12:51 AM
Inactive User

His blower belt came off at half track and he still ran a 12.11? That is a very fast car. when he raced you the belt stayed on and you beat him with a 360 you built in your bedroom?? That is one nasty small block. You have that video loaded on you tube?

I have had several slants (and still do). My current slant, a 1973 Duster, with factory electronic ignition, 3:55 gears, an all aluminum O/D 4-speed manual transmission, the valve lash set correctly, an aluminum 'Super Six' 2-bbl. conversion, 2.25" exhaust and some other weight reduction and I still can't beat an H22 powered Honda Prelude let alone if it is swapped into a Civic or CRX chassis...
What are your mods???