Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Inactive User

Question Odd Happening

Little over a year ago I was on the way home form work and turned the XJ onto a somewhat twisty 4 lane road and had a lowered Audi TT with an odd paint job follow me onto it. We were going along side by side and I kept slowly going faster on the straight portion of the road and this Audi followed me up to 50mph on a 35mph road all the way to a corner that I know the Jeep will take at 55mph (really pisses off this one Acura MDX owner when I've done that and passed him running 5mph slower on more than one occasion ) When we get up to the corner I'm on the inside and back out of it a bit to get the front suspension to "take a set" as Dad puts it and entered this corner a fender behind this TT (not quite side by side, but close) at 50mph and by the time we exited this corner I was running 55mph+ and passing him! Well after that he just stayed behind me for several miles until being forced to pass me because of traffic flow in the lane I was in.

Well, a couple weeks back I was on a Slurpee run on a day off from work in the same Jeep driving in somewhat heavy traffic and had spotted this little Audi TT that looked alot like the TT mentioned above. Next thing I know he's on my bumper and keeps swapping lanes behind me, but couldn't do much because of traffic (either right before or during early rush hour). I had to wonder if it is the same car before hand then when the driver started acting like he was, it made me wonder if I was right and he remembered my truck from that night and might still be a little embarrassed or pissed because of that!

Has anybody else had this happen?
Old 09-23-2007, 08:40 AM
Inactive User

Laugh

So, you say it's an Audi TT, and the guy keeps looking at your butt? I'd be careful if I were you, Bjoe. Sounds like this fella's checkin' you out.

j/k
Old 09-23-2007, 04:48 PM
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank View Post
So, you say it's an Audi TT, and the guy keeps looking at your butt? I'd be careful if I were you, Bjoe. Sounds like this fella's checkin' you out.

j/k
and I just figured he was looking for revenge after I embarrassed him , it's not like there were any witnesses though