Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:51 AM
Inactive User

Laugh Got Rice???

ok so heres my short story...i wasnt driving my car at the time because i was still finishing off random tidbits which you all know those little finnikie things...haha but any ways it was late summer and it was cruise night or something in my city, i was in the vehical behind this little rice rocket (honda, toyota or something like that) as it pulled up beside a bright yellow Cuda, i laughed as i watched the guy in the rice rocket lean back in his seat and starts reving his motor...haha the light changed to green and i watched as the guy in the honda or toyota, race off ahead of the Cuda, as the car got a couple of carlengths ahead the fellow i the cuda decided to open her up.....i really wish i saw the look on the rice owners face...haha, why dont they get it, 4 cylinders just cant cut it???
Old 12-10-2007, 02:13 AM
Inactive User

Thats awesome.

Here is one kinda opposite. I know a guy from ohio that has a lil shelby mid 80's. Has a 2.4 outta a neon, with a complete new computer flashed by him and other stuff. It looks stock except for no wiperblades. Anyway he was sitting at a redlight on day and a viper all sup'd up wanted to race. The guy didn't want to but he did the viper took off and was at least 10 cars ahead of him. He got into his lil shelby and blew him away. the viper was astonished. By the way it was the only front wheel drive at norwalks chrysler classic and at pittsburgh raceway and he runs a steady 10.2 but can run lower if need be. that guy in the viper was p'd off.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:26 PM
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigj3341 View Post
Thats awesome.

Here is one kinda opposite. I know a guy from ohio that has a lil shelby mid 80's. Has a 2.4 outta a neon, with a complete new computer flashed by him and other stuff. It looks stock except for no wiperblades. Anyway he was sitting at a redlight on day and a viper all sup'd up wanted to race. The guy didn't want to but he did the viper took off and was at least 10 cars ahead of him. He got into his lil shelby and blew him away. the viper was astonished. By the way it was the only front wheel drive at norwalks chrysler classic and at pittsburgh raceway and he runs a steady 10.2 but can run lower if need be. that guy in the viper was p'd off.
haha i would be pissed off to, but stranger things have shurely happened than anything weve ever seen...thats intense though, i would love to see this car..
Old 12-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sthorvictor75duster View Post
haha i would be pissed off to, but stranger things have shurely happened than anything weve ever seen...thats intense though, i would love to see this car..
i got a cpl pics on my home computer ill try and upload them.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Thats awesome.

To me theres a difference between a high performance 4 cyl (not rice) and some kid who has a stock honda with a coffee can for a muffler and thinks his car is the fastest thing on four wheels. (rice)
Old 12-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Inactive User

Oh i completly agree, But a lot of people look at 4cyl as 4cyl no matter what build. I have a buddy with a neon srt4 that has 475fwhp. And ppl are telling him its a rice burner or a tuner. I think of it as a small hot rod(like old 6cyl hot rodded) but people still wanna mess with him to. Damn thing has a 3" straight exhaust sounds almost like a built up turbo diesel lol LOUD. But i agree i hate when lil kids and there hondas with pep boys exhaust wanna race me. Irks me
Old 12-13-2007, 01:12 AM
Inactive User

Quote:
Oh i completly agree, But a lot of people look at 4cyl as 4cyl no matter what build. I have a buddy with a neon srt4 that has 475fwhp. And ppl are telling him its a rice burner or a tuner. I think of it as a small hot rod(like old 6cyl hot rodded) but people still wanna mess with him to. Damn thing has a 3" straight exhaust sounds almost like a built up turbo diesel lol LOUD. But i agree i hate when lil kids and there hondas with pep boys exhaust wanna race me. Irks me
'But i agree i hate when lil kids and there hondas with pep boys exhaust wanna race me. Irks me' haha true that.....but then again i would race a 4 cyl if it had that much power haha, it would be worth the looks you get....not that im converting haha
Old 12-13-2007, 02:16 AM
Inactive User

I tried uploading pics of that car but they are to large. I tried to downsize but they looked funny.