Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-16-2005, 10:40 AM
Inactive User

reminds me of the time I was finishing our deck out back and had to run to Grand Junction for the materials.Took my 76w200 full time 4wd.w/440/727/4.10 to pick it up.Anyway,had my wife and my new son in the cab and both of my older girls in the back.picked up the redwood and the lumber was too long to shut the tailgate. The two girls were in the back sitting on the wood.I was at a light and one of the local firemen was in his late 70's lifted swb ford 4x4 hiboy.He looks over at me with a "hah, your in a lowly Mopar.too bad" kind of look. Heck I have to show him. So when the light turns green I have to take off slow because my girls are in the back and the gate is down and dont want to pick up kids and lumber. anyway we're nose and nose and I keep depressing the pedal as fast as I can without dislodging my precious cargo.I look over and the guy has a hell bent look and he's shifting hard now. he can't pull away from me and my wife looks over at me and down at my foot and said your doing that on purpose, stop that. so I get out of it the guy turns off and I got me a big S.E. grin. hah mess with my Mopar,oh yeah