Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2010, 01:32 PM

Default in my challenger

the other night i was driving down beach blvd in my 09 challenger,a guy in one of those nissan ricerides pulls up next to me, messin with me, so i go for it, bout time i get up to about to good speed apparently theres and unmarked cop car in front of me traveling the same direction, and he turns on his blue lights, man i got nervous so i turned off quickly before he could slow down and get behind me, and get my tag, or pull me over....
last night i was on same road, and i see a vette up ahead, i'm like oh yeah, ima probably get beat but at least i have fun, well i pull up next to him about 50mph, and jump on it, and i stayed a fender ahead of him up to about 105, and a dang car pulled out in front of me so i had to slow down, and get behind him, then i just started cruising again, and just pulled up next to him, and this time he just floors it, so i floor it, and hes ahead of me by a fender, and then i don't know if he slacked off of it or what but i just blew past him... i gotta give this guy with the vette some props at least he's driving this car like it's meant to be driven and not one of them guys you see on the interstate driving 60 in a vette, that is ridiculous....