Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-24-2001, 08:30 PM
Banned

Default 2001 Vette vs. 72 455 Cutlass

2001 vette gets treed by the cutlass at the track,runs a 13.44,but can't catch up to the torque monster,even though the Cutlass runs a 13.67@99mph,and the Vette finishes with 109mph.
yuk,yuk.
I hate new Vettes.
Old 11-05-2001, 11:03 PM
Inactive User

Biggrin

whats up andy, how long till u get blown out.
Old 11-07-2001, 10:53 PM
Banned

???????????????/
Old 11-08-2001, 10:12 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin Hmmmmmmmmmm

Quote:
JohnRR: "heads up race , thats what i wanted to hear ... how about scanning the timeslip and posting it , if it was truly a heads up start , he beat you at the end of the track ... do the math ."
http://buickgsca.com/ubb/Forum23/HTML/000061.html

Got that time slip scanned yet? Just curious....
Old 11-08-2001, 08:47 PM
Banned

time slip?what the hell do i need it for?
why dont you bring what YOU have lil red,and we can see what YOU can do against this raggedy old cutlass.

bring that big bad bird out,and i dont want to hear any excuses,either about it being some kind of show car.

just be at a track,and ill show up.

will you???

bawk bawk.

just another semi money guy with a show car trying to stir some shit,and has nothing to run with,just like the other guy running his mouth.

i was at bristol running the dogshit out of my car.

what were you doing waxing yours??.
Old 11-08-2001, 10:33 PM
Inactive User

Biggrin

little one, I never said I was a drag racer. I even posted that I ran right past the staging lights when I ran my '72 last spring because I didn't know where they were. I drove it 175 miles one way and still ran a blistering 14.9. So what would it prove for me to run your mighty race car that has to be trailered? Nothing.

Yet, you are the one boasting of unsubstantiated kills that the math doesn't back up. A simple scan of the time slip would be little enough proof, wouldn't it? Then no one could claim you're doing nothing but spewing BS again.

Show car? Me? You have me confused with someone else. I've never trailered a car to a show. I've also never ignored a traffic violation to where there was a bench warrent issued for my arrest.
Old 11-08-2001, 11:26 PM
Inactive User

Quote:
i was at bristol running the dogshit out of my car.
LOL. Didn't help, its still in there everytime you go for a drive!

Sorry moparchat, cheap shot I know. BUT IT WAS SO EASY, as usual.

LOLOL oh boy... snort snort.

psssssssssssssstttttttttttttttt..... timeslippppp....
Old 11-09-2001, 11:48 AM
Inactive User

Default semi money guy ????

since when did i become a semi money guy ????

andy , i know you can't reply , till you come up with yet another name ... you know people might take you a bit more seriously if you kept to one name and acted like a little less of a little boy ....

anywho , so what does that big bad cutlass have for an engine , a 350 or a 455 , last i thought it was a 350 , now its a 455 ??? either way i'm going to have to trailer my car to you as i don't see you coming to my track to race . i'll even put in the 383 , if you beat me what does it prove ??? someone is always faster , it just depends on how much money you have to spend ...

-------------------------

JohnRR
Old 11-09-2001, 04:02 PM
Inactive User

So its not a real kill then.
What is it with Chevy guys on here......nowhere else to go?
You can beat a top fueler if he waits 10 seconds on the tree.
Old 11-10-2001, 02:50 PM
Inactive User

HEY UNREGISTERRED, I'LL RUN YOUR CUTLASS IN THE QUARTER! I BET YOU WOULD HATE TO GET LIT ON FIRE BY A 135 CID 12 SEC TURBO MOPAR THAT GETS GOOD MILEAGE.

THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT FOR DISPLACEMENT, UNLESS YOU HAVE A FAST FWD.
Old 11-11-2001, 12:16 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin

Uhhhh, andy-boy...looks like you done been called out by someone who DOES know where the staging lights are.
Old 11-12-2001, 09:36 PM
Banned

turbo guy lets get it on.ill run you with the 350 i just bought,what the hell.

name the time and place.you arent far,want to meet at the trails,or what?you have a track down there still open?

of course it is not lil red,big kahuna,or any of the legless wonders from that other board who all of a sudden have 15 second cars and get the case of the chickenshits when challenged,,its a guy who really has a fast mopar.

lets play.
Old 11-12-2001, 11:58 PM
Inactive User

SOUNDS COOL MAN! I LOVE RACING. THE LITTLE TRACK HERE IN CLARKSVILLE TN IS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON. THERE ARE MANY PLACES WE COULD RACE UNOFFICIALLY. WE WOULDN'T HAVE A TREE OR TIME SLIPS, BUT WE WOULD HAVE SOMEONE TO START US OFF, AND SOMEONE TO SEE WHO WINS!

I DON'T WANT TO GET IN A PISSING CONTEST WITH YOU, I LOVE ALL FAST MOPARS, 4,6,8,10 CYL. IF I WIN, COOL. IF I LOSE, I'LL GO BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD AND RUN YA LATER! IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER AS LONG AS I HAVE FUN. WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU LOCATED? I LIVE BETWEEN CLARKSVILLE TN AND OAK GROVE KY. I HAVE TWO FOUR DAY WEEKENDS COMING UP, SOUND GOOD?

BTW, HOW RUSTED OUT IS YOUR OLDS? I DON'T WANT YOU TO LOSE HAVING A WEIGHT AND A DISPLACEMENT ADVANTAGE!

JUST KIDDING MAN, DON'T HATE.
Old 11-13-2001, 11:42 AM
Banned

im in columbus ohio, turbo.

yeah,no rust but i hears bondo is lighter than steel,so that might help me.LOL
let me know whats up,ill drive anywhere within reason.south kentucky isnt that far for a 342 geared car.
i have to go to detroit this weekend to buy another cutlass,but after that im wide open.

ill keep the 455 in it,just change the heads,cam and refill the bottle..LOL

i want video rights to this,too.LOL
12.79@109?
okay,that means you run 11's right?
you sand bagger you.LOL
Old 11-13-2001, 01:15 PM
Inactive User

unregisterred, I DON'T RUN 11'S, I REALLY WISH I DID THOUGH. THIS CAR IS NOT BOTTLE FED EITHER. IT IS A 1985 TURBO Z DAYTONA AUTO 2.2L T1. I USE AN 87 T2 BLOCK (BALANCED AND BLUEPRINTED) AN 86 HSC HEAD WITH OVERSIZED INTAKE AND EXHAUST VALVES, PORTED AND POLISHED, AN 86 MP TURBO COMPUTER, 86 DISTRIBUTOR AND ELECTRONICS, SUPER 60 TURBO, FUEL PUMP, INJECTORS, AND 3 ATMOSPHERE MAP SENSOR, MANUAL VALVE BODY, 3.73 OVERALL DRIVE RATIO, (MP GEAR SET) 3,500RPM STALL, 2-1/2 INCH EXHAUST, AND A FM 46MM THROTTLE BODY. THAT'S ALL THE MAIN SHIT, THE REST IS JUST LITTLE TWEAKING AND DROP IN PARTS. I HAVE ALSO SHAVED ABOUT 250LBS OFF THE CAR, SHE NOW WEIGHS IN AT 2,825LBS.

I RUN CONSISTENT HIGH 12'S AND LOW 13'S WITH THE CAR DEPENDING GREATLY ON AMBIENT TEMPERATURE, IT'S NOT INTERCOOLED. IT'S A SUCK THROUGH SETUP. MY GOAL IS TO SEE HOW FAST I CAN GET A NON INTERCOOLED TURBO TO GO WITH OUT BLOWING UP. I AM SURE YOU DON'T CARE.

MY OTHER 85 Z IS MOSTLY STOCK, IT'S A DAILY DRIVER. I DOUBLED THE BOOST, ADDED A FIFTH INJECTOR, AND FREED THE EXHAUST UP. I ALSO ADDED THE ACCEL COIL WITH THE 8.5MM WIRES AND A COLD AIR INDUCTION. IT'S KINDA QUICK, BUT NOT FAST. SHE RUNS LOW TO MID 14'S. MY OTHER TURBO CAR IS A 90 SHELBY 2.5L T1 STOCK. IT'S PRETTY SLOW, (15.6 1/4 TIME) BUT IT RUNS GOOD.

YOUR REALLY GOING TO CHANGE THE HEADS AND CAM? OR IS THAT A JOKE? YOUR GUTLESS IS BOTTLE FED? I'LL LET YOU KNOW OF A TIME, THIS CAN BE DONE WITH A LITTLE PLANNING. EXCITED YET?
Old 11-13-2001, 02:38 PM
Banned

damn,turbo,i got dizzy reading all the stuff you did to the ride.

hey no intercooler is really different,but to each his own,would not worry about nlwing i,either.

let me know,im getting pumped up already.

bottle?oh,i meant the cooler of coffee i keep in the back seat.LOL
cant spray it,need to drive it home.

gee,where is all those shit talkers that were here before?
guess they went back to the garage to wax their cars.LOL
Old 11-13-2001, 08:05 PM
Inactive User

HEY, I WAX MY CAR ALSO, I JUST DRIVE IT HARD AS WELL. IT'S NOT AFRAID TO RACE ANYTHING ON THE STREET. I HAVE LOST ABOUT THREE IN THE LAST COUPLE YEARS. (ON THE STREET) AND ABOUT A BILLION AT THE TRACK! THIS 12 SECOND TURBO IS JUST NOT ENOUGH. THERE ARE A SHIT LOAD OF FORCED INDUCTION BOTTLE FED CARS HERE, NO JOKE. THEY MEAN BUISINESS. IT'S ALL GOOD THOUGH. I CAN BEAT JUST ABOUT ANY STOCK CAR AROUND HERE. IT'S FUN LIGHTING UP COBRA'S AND FORMULA'S. NO HATE TO YOU FORD OR GM GUYS. IT'S GREAT TO PULL UP NEXT TO A NICE SOUNDIN' V-8 IN MY LITTLE 4 HOLER AND JUST SUCK THE PAINT OFF IT. PEOPLE HATE BEING BEAT BY A 4 CYL, TURBO OR NOT. THEY WOULD RATHER GET LIT ON FIRE BY A CAR WITH EQUAL OR GREATER DISPLACEMENT. OH WELL.

WE WILL LINE EM' UP THOUGH, IT WILL JUST HAVE TO BE ARRANGED A LITTLE BETTER. ANY OTHER MOPARCHAT CONTENDER'S? LETS PICK A NEUTRAL MEETING POINT AND SET UP SOMETHING LEGIT. IT WOULD EXTINGUISH A LOT OF FIRES AND POSSIBLY HELP US ALL GET ALONG BETTER. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ALL THINK.
Old 11-13-2001, 11:19 PM

Sounds like fun. Too bad I'm not closer to see the action and run my car on some new Hoosiers. Good luck to both of you. Hey, I agree it'd really pi$$ me off to get beat by a 4 "holer" also. Besides I can't afford the gas to go 40 miles away (gotta use a quarter tank or so of 101) and the gas mileage sucks because of my gears.
Old 11-14-2001, 12:35 AM
Inactive User

If I was closer and car was not in peices I would come out. It ran 13.30's in full street trim as driven daily and on the street. I drove it to Florida with just a gear change. 30 hours one way and even went to Morroso Motorsports park and they asked if I was racin.
Its my 77 Volare RR with 7.6-1 actual comp 400. Nothing like putting watered down gas in it and never complained. Best times were on 87. I couldn't get anyone to race when I was drivin it last. Street races were just starting to get hit hard and people wanted alot of cash to race.
Let us know the results.
Old 11-21-2001, 05:54 AM
Read : Untouchable

Default teehee

hey unresgistered (you spelt it wrong eh) i'll run ya...but to make it extra special i'll drive daddy's car. i'm only 17, so, i can't make my car too fast yet.
my dad has a B1 headed 69 Coronet R/T..off the bottle it runs 9.63@146.4 mph, and we aren't sure what it does on the bottle but they won't let us try it because the cage still isn't certified to go 8.99's.
he drives it everywhere, but we live in canada so it would be trailered to the states...it has 3.55's in it, so its not bad on the highway...except it has a 5000 stall converter in it, so heat is always a problem.
if you wanna compare digital timeslips though, i'm sure i could take ya =)
i've got a few from my satellite as well, but i can't figure out how to post pictures on this damned forum.
Old 11-22-2001, 07:20 AM
Inactive User

jeez I wish I had the Tona ready. I'd make a road trip. too bad the Lancer will only run 14s with the few tid bits I'm buyin right now. maybe I should add a 5th, maybe 6th injector and crank da boost so I can run with ya! imagine that, combine the 2.2 and 2.5 and he's still got almost 40% more CID....

ahh well, I wanna see a vid of this!
Old 11-23-2001, 01:31 AM
Inactive User

Exclamation hey unregistered!!!

hey unregistered

bring your smart self on down to houston raceway
ill give you 3 on the tree and my coronet will still stomp your butt!!

you think your slowsmobile is tuff stuff lol

you aint nothin but that spec on top of chicken crap

trust me son U DONT WONT NON OF USE MOPAR BOYS
well send you hope cryin to your momma!
Old 11-26-2001, 03:01 AM
Banned

gee,just at the top of my list is driving to texas to race you..

right,when im done with you,better find a puppy to hug.LOL
Old 11-26-2001, 11:39 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin LOL

BOY YOU AINT GOTTA CHANCE IN HELL
and i gotta puppy for how about a 85 bound albino red nosed Pitbull to send ya running back hime to you r momma when used mopar boys from texas put your slowsmobile to shaaaaammmmmmeeeee!!!!!!!
Old 11-26-2001, 07:37 PM
Inactive User

ANIMOSITY AMONG US? THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL THING. LETS ALL TAKE OUR ANGER OUT AT A TRACK! WE COULD ALL GET ALONG JUST LONG ENOUGH TO SET IT UP?
Old 11-26-2001, 08:01 PM
Inactive User

LOL
Old 11-28-2001, 06:45 AM

Hey Turbo1, I'm in Clarksville TN! Where's a track in Clarksville?
C-ya
Old 11-28-2001, 09:36 PM
Inactive User

THEY GOT A LITTLE 1/8 MILE TRACK DOWN HERE TOWARD OAK GROVE IF YOUR LEAVING THE BASE. IT CLOSED FOR THE SEASON A COUPLE WEEKENDS AGO. THERE IS A 1/4 MILE TRACK A LITTLE WAYS FROM NASHVILLE, IT'S ALRIGHT. I'VE BEEN THERE A COUPLE TIMES WITH FRIENDS.
Old 11-28-2001, 10:08 PM
Inactive User

HEY 70, WHAT'S YOUR CHALLENGER RUN? WE GOT A LITTLE STRETCH OF ROAD WE HAVE BEEN RACING ON IN OAKGROVE, THERE IS ALSO A GUY DOWN HERE THAT USED TO WORK AT HP MOTORSPORT, HE HAS A FIFTH WHEEL!!!!! WE COULD RUN SOMETIME WHEN THERES GOOD WEATHER AND TIME YOUR CAR. THAT'S HOW WE HAVE BEEN CLOCKING OUR'S LATELY.

WHAT DO YA THINK? THERE IS NEVER ANY COPS AT OUR STRIP EITHER. IT'S SAFE, WE GOT GUYS AT BOTH ENDS OF THE ROAD WITH RADIOS. THERE IS A QUARTER MILE MARKED WITH PAINT. WE HAVE A GUY TO START US AND A GUY TO WATCH THE FINISH.
Old 11-29-2001, 10:17 AM
Banned

turbo,are you in southern kentucky?

its raining like crazy up here.yuk.