Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 11-25-2001, 06:50 PM
Inactive User

Default Beat A Wrx But Race Ends In Disaster

I WAS COME HOME THURSDAY NIGHT ON DOWLEN ROAD JUST CRUISIN ALONG AT 35 MPH. IT HAD BEEN RAININ SO I WAS TAKIN IT EASY, WHEN THESE STUPID LITTLE KIDS PULL UP NEXT TO ME. ON STICKS HIS HEAD OUT THE WINDOW AND YELLS"HEY YOU WANT SO OF THIS SUBARU!" I SAID "SHURE WHY NOT" NO WAY WAS I GOING TO LET THOSE LITTLE BASTARDS WIN EATHIER!
LIKE I I WAS ROLLIN AONG AT ABOUT 35 40 OR SO AND IT WAS WET SO I COULDNT KICK IT DOWN IN FIRST BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE JUST SPUN AND THROWN IT SIDEWAYS. SO I DROPED IT IN 2ND. BECAUSE OF THIS HE PULLED ON ME UNTIL I WOWND UP TO MY POWER BAN. WHEN I DID PULLED ALONG SIDE AND BEGAN TO ABOUT A FENDER ON HIM. I SLAMED THIRD AT ABOUT 80 AND STILL HAD ABOUT A FENDER. WELL HEARS THE FUN PART. REMEMBER IT IS WET. NOT VERY WET, JUST SLICK WET. AND HEAR COMES THAT LONG SWEEPING CURVE THAT IS ABOUT AN 8TH MILE IN LENTH. AND ON TOP OF THAT THERE IS COONSTUCTION SO IT GOES TO ONE LANE. AND WHO OS ON THE LANE THAT CUTS OFF YOU GUESSED IT ME!!!!!!
WE GO INTO THE CURVE PUSHING 100 MPH AND I GET WORRIED BECAUSE I KNOW THAT THE WIND RESISTANCE IS FIXING TO PLAY A BIG PART IN THE RAM AND HE MIGHT START PULLING. BY THIS TIME I HAD ABOUT A HALF ON HIM. ANYWAY WE DIVE OF ON THE AND I FEEL THE SS/T THROW SIDEWAYS , VERY SIDEWAYS. SO I EASE OFF A LITTLE, JUST ENOUGH TO CATCH IT AND OPOSITE LOCK STEER IT THROUGH THE TURN AT ABOUT 98 MPH . WELL IM THINKIN THIS 4 WHELL DRIVE CAR SHOULD OUT HANDLE MY RIGHT? THE KID NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL HE WAS DOING AND FELT HIS CAR SLIDING ALSO AND LIKE A MORON TAPPED THE BRAKES ON A CORNER IN WET WHEATHER PUCHING 100 MPH.
IM SHURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT THIS A CARDINAL NONO!!!!
HIS NOSE DIPPS IN AND HE HITS THE INSIDE CURB DOES A 720 ACROSS RIGHT BEHIND ME AND TAKES OUT THE CURB ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD AND TOTALS A BRAND NEW WRX THAT AS IT TURNS OUT WASNT EVEN HIS!!!!!!!
I CROSS INTO THE BLOCKED OFF LANE JUST IN TIME TO CLEAR THE ROAD BLOCK.
MAN THAT WAS A WILD RACE. THE DODGE PREVALED THOUGH. I WAS VERY SURPRISED THAT A COULD PULL ON THAT WRX. I KNEW THAT THEY ARE A MID 14 SECOND CAR. SO THIS GIVE ME AN IDEA OF WHERE I AM AND HOW FAR I HAVE TO GO.
Old 11-25-2001, 09:15 PM
Plutonium Member

Thumbs down

Did you even go back to see if the people in the Subaru were O.K.?

It's this kinds of racing that made the lawmakers make laws to stop street racing because of what you just described.

Only race in safe conditions! Racing on wet roads is not cool! I hope you read and understand this so you can post how you won a street race under safe and not stupid conditions next year, if you should live so long if you keep up racing in wet conditions.
Old 11-26-2001, 12:00 AM
Inactive User

Default Re: Beat A Wrx But Race Ends In Disaster

Quote:
Originally posted by disavowed
IM SHURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT THIS A CARDINAL NONO!!!!
You might wanna take your own advice on the one. Racing in the rain, going almost 100mph into a curve on wet roads, that is a big NONO. You need to get on your knees and thank God that was not you in the accident.

On a side note, I once raced an eclispe right after it got done raining, 3/4 throttle, I didn't go above 70mph, it was down a straight road, nothing happened and I still regret being that foolish.
Old 11-26-2001, 12:12 AM

Thumbs down

I'm all for the friendly street race, but that is just plain insane! 100MPH on "NOT VERY WET, JUST SLICK WET " roads! You might should have let those stupid little kids be on their way given the conditions. I know it's hard to do sometimes, but you definately would have been the better man had you just let them go this time.
Old 11-26-2001, 12:12 AM
Inactive User

Hes makin it up just to get attention....
Old 11-26-2001, 01:25 AM
Read : Untouchable

Default hrrm

im just gonna pray that you left out the part where you had 200 dollar rain tires on, and you forgot to mention that your a professional crash dummy.
Old 11-26-2001, 11:25 AM
Inactive User

Post ok guys

ok guys
1. no unfortunatly im not making this up just to get your attention.
i dont need to do that. i dont even know you kicker 01 or whatever your name is and to be honest man, not to sound rude or anything , but i dont really care if you think im lying or not.
2. yes i have leaned my lesson. i will never agian do this. i could have in a long spill about how this was a mistake and how i should have just let go about their stupid games, but to be honest i did not want to give myself carpal tunnel syndrom tyoing it all.
3. yes i did of course i went back to check on them. im not a heartless bastard. i was their to help them and back them up on their story till about 3 o clock in the morning.

and thats not all that happened that night to. as i was chacking on the guy in the wrx. celica pulled this camero over pull this guy out of the camero and start beat the shit out of him with beer bottles. my freind bobby and i went after them to break it up the guys in the celica took off when they saw use coming. and get this his freind in the camero drove off and lest him their to bleed to death!!!!!!!
some friend huh. a guy in a cheby pick up ran his friend down and made him go back. i dunno if it where me and my friend was geting jumped like that id be their for him.
but my point is if i hadnt been their to witness it no one would have been their to call the police and keep still. on top of that they might have killed him. they already busted a hole in his head. o man it was nasty you could see straight in their.

look guys i appreciate your concern. and really i dont mind being grilled. trust me i know i should have just let them go but i didnt. and out of all this in some weird way it was almost a good thing because my freinds and i ended up helping some one out.
even though i dont know you all personaly i consider you all my friends. ive dont a lot of crazy things in that truck this is definatly one of them. but in the future i will stay out of the rain. because you never know if the driver next to you can hamdle the conditions. so thanks for the advice and consideration.
it was taken objectivley and with great consideration.
and o yeah i cant remember who asked. but yes i do have 200 dollar tires for your info. they are P275/60/R17 Firstone Firhawk GTA's and they cost me 200 a tire. and they are awesome tires.
Old 11-26-2001, 11:35 AM
Inactive User

Unhappy sorry

sorry for all the typos but for some reason the web page wont let me edit my own post. are any of you haveing this problem?
Old 11-26-2001, 12:08 PM

Default yup

yeah, i got the same problem.
and i am glad to hear that you got to help people in the grand scheme of it all...
but i think we were all basically saying the same thing; there is a fine line between balls of steel and brains of putty.
Old 11-27-2001, 05:24 PM
Inactive User

Angry I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!!!

ERIN MICAH SMITH!!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU!! AS IF YOU DRIVING INTO ONCOMING TRAFFIC ON THE LINDBERG BRIDGE WASN'T ENOUGH, YOU HAVE TO TRY TO KILL YOURSELF EVERYTIME I TURN AROUND!!!! I KNOW YOU'RE A GREAT DRIVER AND ALL BUT JESUS CHRIST! WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF ONE OF THOSE KIDS GOT SERIOUSLY INJURED?? wHAT IF YOU GOT HURT???? I DO NOT WANT TO SPEND MY ENTIRE HOLIDAY KEEPING YOUR ASS COMPANY IN A HOSPITAL!! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIEND AND i LOVE YOU TO DEATH BUT IF i HEAR ABOUT YOU DOING SOMETHING LIKE THAT AGAIN I WILL SHORTEN YOUR LIFE DRASTICALLY! I WILL USE ALL 115LBS OF ME TO TRY TO KEEP YOU FROM EVEN LOOKING AT ANYTHING WITH WHEELES!!! DO YA' GET ME??
I HAVE TO GIVE YOU CREDIT THOUGH. ANYONE ELSE WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THAT TRUCK IN A DITCH. LOVE YA' AND BE GOOD. I'M SERIOUS.
MANDA
P.S. MY CORONET IS GOING TO KILL YOUR TRUCK!
Old 11-27-2001, 05:28 PM
Inactive User

OH YEAH. kICKER01 HE'S NOT MAKING IT UP. i FOUND OUT ABOUT IT FROM SOME OF OUR FRIENDS THAT WERE THERE. hE DOESN'T WANT ATTENTION, HE'S GENUINELY INSANE.
Old 11-27-2001, 05:40 PM
Inactive User

Red face

your coronet doesnt even you dumb ass!!!!
so you coronet aint shit!!!
and hey i already said i was sorry so do me a favor MOM and back off!!!
and anyway i spent time with you in the hospital when you where!
im just tryin to get you to return the favor!!!!!
and anyway buy the time that peace of shit does run already be so far gone you wont know where to begin!!!

and you whip me????
ha well i wont even comment on that, i've won that battle without even saying anything.
Look babe i love you to but your not my girlfriend or my mother
so their for its none of your dawm bussiness. i can kill myself if i want to!!!!!
look we've been over this before i know secretly you want but it's just not going to happen ok! i dont feel that why about you. so stop stalking me!!!!
ok beaver!!!!!
Old 11-27-2001, 05:42 PM
Inactive User

Biggrin

your coronet doesnt even run that is
Old 11-27-2001, 05:57 PM
Inactive User

Red face SORRY LITTLE MAN!!!

I KNOW I'M NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND CAUSE YOU CAN'T GET ONE! aND IF i WAS YOUR MOM I WOULD AHVE DONE THE WORLD A FAVOR AND THROWN YOU IN A RIVER THE SECOND YOU WERE BORN. iF i WANTED YOU I'VE HAD SEVEN YEARS TO TRY AND FRANKLY BABE YOU JUST DON'T DO IT FOR ME. HATE IT FOR YA'.
whEN THE CAR GETS FIXED IT WILL KILL YOUR TRUCK. YOU CAN SIT THERE AND LIE TO YOURSELF AND SAY THAT YOUR TRUCK IS THE BEST BUT EVENTUALLY YOU WILL HAVE TO COME BACK TO REALITY AND REALIZE THAT MY CAR WILL REIGN SUPREME.
aNYWAY! ENOUGH BICKERING. ARE YOU GOING TO THE CRUISE ON THE 12TH??? WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GET THE VIDEO OF YOUR AWESOME BURNOUT? ????
i CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CALLED ME A DUMB ASS!!! JUST TRYING TO START SHIT! SHAME ON YOU.
Old 11-27-2001, 06:11 PM
Inactive User

Wink aight

aight little one.
o please the only reason i dont have a girlfriend is because you have shined the for all women. you have no reasoning nor do you have accountability. being with you would be like running into the same wall over and over agian. i would get no where. and anyway i love smothies but not yours!!!!
your intelect and mine are just on 2 different levels. you know mine is in a somewhat normal world and your still sinewhere in gumpville. your just jealous because you dont possess the talent that i do.lol
sorry babe you can say what you want but your just not my type.
i like for my woman to be able to think her way out of a paper bag. and be able to drive worth a krap to
Old 11-27-2001, 06:17 PM
Inactive User

Default YOU POOR CHILD

i CAN DRIVE BETTER THAN ANY GIRL YOU KNOW AND BETTER THAN A FEW OF THE GUYS. yA' KNOW EVERYONE ELSE IS GOING TO THINK WE'RE RETARDED SO I'M GOING TO STOP. bESIDES, I HAVE A DATE WITH A GROWN UP. CAN YOU SAY THAT?? GROWN UP. mAYBE SOMEDAY YOU WILL EMERGE FROM THE DOORWAY OF CHILDHOOD. dON'T FORGET YOUR KEY, THOUGH CAUSE YOU STILL NEED TO HAVE FUN!!!
Old 11-27-2001, 06:57 PM
Inactive User

Default LOL

lol
1. ok so you can frive better than most girls.
2. your date is just like me but shorter, much shorter
3. i am much more grown up than you i just like to get underneath peoples skin to see how far i can go before they explode.
4. yes as the matter of fact i do have a date saturday night, and this is no shit, but she is a 6 foot tall 125 bound, blue eyed blonde hair goddess, with whom i am previlaged enough to take and have fun with instead of have the same old boring time with you! and in top on that she is a fashion design major so she is smart too!
so haa
ol erin still does have a little play left in him after all.
than after the date ill prolly go to dream street with tad
LOL
Old 11-27-2001, 08:09 PM
Inactive User

sounds like you 2 have nookie tension
Old 11-27-2001, 09:29 PM

Cool

When I first read this thread, I thought it was pretty scary stuff. Is it just me, or is it getting even scarier as it goes along?
Old 11-28-2001, 01:02 AM
Inactive User

wha??
Old 11-28-2001, 01:13 AM
Inactive User

Default something in the water.....

hey isn't there a few other members here from beaumont, tx.....whats going on down there????? ramiam
Old 11-28-2001, 03:45 AM

this thread has chilled my blood.
Old 11-28-2001, 02:59 PM
Inactive User

Cool whatever

my date is nothing like you whatsoever! Why do you think I'm attracted to him??? Anyway! I hope you have fun on your date if you even get to go.
Old 11-28-2001, 05:05 PM
Inactive User

My point to you exactly, moron.
I'll be darned you finaly grew a brain cell
Old 12-03-2001, 01:04 AM
Inactive User

Biggrin Opps wrong forum

GO VOLS!
Old 12-06-2001, 10:22 PM
Banned

man,if you are such a good driver,why talk about doing dumb shit?
are you over 18?
Old 12-06-2001, 10:40 PM
Inactive User

ok i never siad i was a good driver. someone else did. i would never make such an arogant statement. and yes i am over 18.
the reason i do it. it's simple, as crazy as this may sound i am addicted to driving fast. it is as if i have taken heroin. not that i have ever taken heroin just an analogy. i need it. cant help it
even if i know that it is not a smart thing to do. hey sorry if yo dont like that to tell you the truth somtimes i dont even like. it as if life has dared me to push the envalope. this my sound corny. but it is just the truth. all intellegent people to stupid things, it is one of lifes great ironys' and o yeah man the offer still stands, come on down to texas and well find some people to run you.
Old 12-06-2001, 11:10 PM
Inactive User

Man is it just me or are people having a hard time typing????
Old 12-06-2001, 11:45 PM
Plutonium Member

Arrow blackdak00 -

You asked, "Man is it just me or are people having a hard time typing????"

It's NOT you! I have a hrd time typing & that's why until now, i've only posted once in this thread. I've left in my typing errors on this post so you can see what my typing looks like before i go back to correctit. itr's obvious that the other peeps aren't even going back to correct theire's because their's looks like mine typing when i don't go back to correct it.
Old 12-12-2001, 10:18 AM
Banned

disavowed,dont take this as a personal attack,but you are a complete waterhead.
Im just glad you dont live near me.
They'll be scraping you off the back of some dump truck someday.