Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 09-25-2004, 10:16 PM
Inactive User

never mind
Old 09-25-2004, 10:50 PM

BS!

Cute story except it shows blatant disrespect for the new owner. If that was my new car, I would refuse to accept delivery on it and I would tell the owner of the dealership that he could take the car and shove it. Then I would go home and fire off a letter to DC. There is no excuse for a representative of the dealer to thrash a brand new car, winding the piss out of a new motor, slipping the clutch at a high rpm before things have time to seat and ripping rubber off the new tires. And as far as testing the LSD, that is bullshit. That is just an excuse for a lame brain parts changer (I didn't say mechanic or tech because I believe they would have respect for the machinery) to get his jollys playing boy racer. Your experience is nothing to be proud of.

Note: Apparently the young author of the original post chose to withdraw his excellent adventure, riding in a brand new SRT-4 for a pre-delivery test, while the parts changer beat the crap out of it.