Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 07-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Inactive User

Default My little run in with Rice

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my way home one night. I was towwing a load (about 5000lbs +-) I was in a merging lane and there was a Honda to my left. This little asshole was riding at my door and would not let me over. Take in mind there is another lane and no cars eather. Well, Since my Cummins has some pretty nice modifications on it, I hit it pretty hard, so does this asshole (I can hear his fart can crank up). I still pulled hard enough to get past him and narrowly cut him off. He laid on the horn, turns the brights on and started road raging a little. So I hit the breaks, and he get pretty close to the trailor. Then he get in the lane next to me and cranks the fart can again. So I hit it again and still pull the full leghth of truck/trailor infront on him again. Then I brake and let him and his girlfriend pass on by.
Old 07-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Inactive User

Default I love it!

Bawmp bawmp bawmp, "and another one bites the dust"! Nothing like dusting off a little fairy car with a fart can on the back. Also nothing like good old Mopar engineering Reminds me of the time coming out of Heber Springs, Ar with a boat on the back, and a half-bedload of wood that a buddy of mine narrowly beat me after pulling next to me at 40MPH going uphill. We both nailed it and he beat me with a V6 Ranger, but barely. I rib him about pulling about 4K pounds, and he ribs that he still won! :-) PCRMike