Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Street Warrior Forum - great street race stories.....

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 10-24-2005, 03:31 AM
Inactive User

Default ok, i've got one..

one evening, on my way into vancouver, on oak street and about 41st, i'm in the lane next to the left turn lane at the light. on my left is a car that i don't remember, and beside that is a subaru wrx, one of the first ones, but now about 3 years old. he is in the right turn/bus lane, revving it up, because he's not turning, and there is a parked car ahead, just through the intersection.
the light turns, i hit the gas and let go of the brake and get a good launch, he shoots around the cr in the center lane, looks over like he's crapping his pants, because i'm right beside him unexcpectedly in a huge ass 69 chrysler 300. the 440 sounded really sweet all the noise coming from the carb, you know that basso moan?
he blew his shift, i walked away till about 60 mph (just into second) man i miss that car!
Old 10-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Inactive User

Dont you hate when you see a car that used to be yours and its trashed? It really killed me when I saw my old Caddy that I used to spend more time cleaning than I did with my girlfriend at the time, and it was all banged up and looked like it hadnt been washed in a year. Some people just dont care about their cars I guess. Thats why my Swinger is not going to leave my possesion. I wouldnt want to put the time into it, sell it and see it get F'ed up by someone.