Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Classifieds > Vehicles for Sale > Trucks - Vehicles for Sale

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Inactive User

Default 76 Power Wagon W100 on 3/4 ton frame - 440bb - Pics - IOWA 50616

Alright, here is what I'm looking at getting rid of and I know it's not as nice as most of the trucks on here for sale, but here you go:

I'm selling my 1976 Dodge Power Wagon W100 Short Box. It's a 1/2 ton body sitting on a 3/4 ton frame. I bought it in 2007 with the intentions of fixing the body up, but time just has never allowed that to happen. It has a 440 big block with manual choke (Edelbrock carb) and has the part time 4wd transfer case kit, though I originally planned on swapping back to full time 4wd (the transfer case is a NP203 and the tranny is the 727) because I believe the chain is getting worn out, though the 4wd still does work. Dana front and rear end (can take a look if any of you want to know specifics). I was told the previous owner was in the process of turning it into a puller.

The body is rough, but then again it is an Iowa truck and 32 years old. The tires are drivable, the rear 2 still have pretty good tread and the other 2 showing some decent tread wear (33 x 12.50 x 16.5 tire size).

When I bought it I went ahead and replaced the tranny oil, filter and gasket since I wasn't sure when that had been done last (safer than sorry) and my brother recommended it (he's my go-to-man when it comes to vehicles). I've only driven, at most, 1500 miles as I primarily used it last winter when the weather was so bad and for a few trips to the dump. I also drove it once to work during the winter (about a 60 miles round trip) and it gave me no problems but with the price of gas then, I just couldn't afford to drive it daily to and from work, so basically it was strictly in town driving.

It's got a newer battery in it that is still under warranty and I have brand new battery cables, brand new fuel pump and brand new manual choke cable that go with it.

It's not really serving me any purpose and I figure why not sell it to someone who will drive it a little more regularly or that will have the time to fix it up. Or it would make a great parts truck for someone that's looking to do a big block conversion on their rust free truck.

I'm willing to negotiate on the price, so it's $1200 or best offer and I'm open to possible trades (**Remember, the price is in no way "set in stone" don't be shy if you want to offer a price or trade**).

If you have any questions, feel free to give me a call, Calvin 641-330-9825. Or you can email me at moparfan @ mchsi.com

Thanks,
Calvin
Charles City, Iowa 50616

And in case anyone is interested, we also have quite a few other vehicles that might be available (don't quote me on the exact years, they are sitting out at the shop and my brother knows much more on them than I do). But off the top of my head here is what we have: 85 1 ton Dodge Crew Cab/Short box (has a 360, 4spd), couple of neons with bad engines, 63 four door Polara with push button tranny, 70 and 71 sweptlines 1/2 ton 2wd, Late 90's Pontiac Bonneville with a bad tranny, Late 80's Dodge truck with a lift gate (bad engine, good tranny, overall great body), and 2 Imperials 4dr hardtops (68's). Also, a 74 or 75 Charger SE (400/727 auto). We also have a few engines and I believe a few tranny's laying around. I'm sure there is more out there, but honestly I couldn't tell you what right off the top of my head. But feel free to throw out a request of you want, the most that will happen is we won't have it available. And as you can tell, we tend to be a mopar family!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 76W100-1.jpg (65.4 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 76W100-3.jpg (62.1 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 76W100-4.jpg (64.6 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 76W100-5.jpg (65.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg 76W100-6.jpg (63.8 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-17-2008, 04:48 PM
Inactive User

Also, willing to trade for a Truck and plow. I will consider trading more than just the Power Wagon. And I'm not expecting to find a new truck/plow and actually, the older the better and Mopar is at the top of the list. Just need it to be running and the plow working.

Thanks,
Calvin
Old 12-22-2008, 03:22 AM
Inactive User

Would You trade for a non running 1990 240sx with spare enging and 2 5 speed manual trannys?

I also have a brand new 24HP. B&S $850.00 to go with it.

is the frame rusted? does the cab itself have rust?

I am highley intrested but don't have much $
Old 12-22-2008, 12:25 PM
Inactive User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CORN View Post
Would You trade for a non running 1990 240sx with spare enging and 2 5 speed manual trannys?

I also have a brand new 24HP. B&S $850.00 to go with it.

is the frame rusted? does the cab itself have rust?

I am highley intrested but don't have much $
I guess I don't want to say either way without being sure on what you're offering.

Is it the car, engine, 2 trannys, the B&S and $850....
The car, engine and trannys OR the B&S and $850....
or... is it another combination that I'm just missing.

Let me know and I will let you know.

Also, the frame is solid and the cab does have rust, after all, it is a 32 year old Iowa truck. Also, are you planning on making a trip to pick it up or would you be arranging shipping with a transport company?

Thanks,
Calvin
Old 12-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Inactive User

Na man $850 is what I paid for the B&S but the car and engine and spare tranny are part of the deal.
Old 12-31-2008, 01:43 AM
Inactive User

HI..Dude...It's nice. a would like to do so..But i have no any idea about it..So i am trying ti struggle for it..Thanks for this good information...