Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > Technical Forums > Vintage MOPAR chat

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 03-02-2001, 03:49 PM
Inactive User

Question

I am in the process of restoring the interior of my 69 rr buckets/backseat with legendary interior. The previous owner upholstered the back seat for a car with a bench front - wrong. I just got a call from the upholstery shop, he is missing the emblem that should go on the back seat. Does anyone know what that emblem should be? Or where I could get one - quick?

Thanks, Dennis
Old 03-03-2001, 02:20 PM
Inactive User

Default checked with y1

Thanks for the response. y1 told me they didn't have it when I checked with them yesterday. I did find out its supposed to be a plymouth emblem - no where to find it.
Old 03-05-2001, 09:27 PM
Inactive User

Ive done three '69 rr interiors . all have been the decor interiors and all have been bench seat fronts so I'm not possitive on my info for your bucket seats . The decor group all used small medallions placed in the threads of the seat back at each seam. These medallions are about 1 1/2 " long and about 1/2 " wide.They have a small metal frame around a vinal insert . They are not available to my knowledge so a parts car is the only place to get them . They were the same in both '68 and '69 . Cut the old seat cover off the seat around the medallion . There is a backer plate that hods them on .Good luck in getting them off . Time and patience is a must . Good Luck