Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide!

Go Back   Moparchat - Home of MOPAR enthusiasts worldwide! > General Chat > Virtual Chrysler Shareholders Meeting!

Click here to search for Mopar cars and parts for sale.

Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Inactive User

Default Whats new for Chrysler ?????

I think the LA auto show is tomarrow, I hope that Chrysler is going to show up with something new and exciting. Have not really seen or heard of anything in a while from the design department. I love the Trucks, and Challengers but the 300 and chargers are a bit dated as well as most of the other stuff. Some of the positive things may not happen like the 200 or the electric non fleet cars. I think a resurgence to a mini truck would be a good thing as the Dakota does not seem to be a big seller any more, I think I have only seen one on the road. Update the PT, ditch the V-10 Viper for a Corvette competitor that is more affordable, I would rather see an old or new style hemi in it anyway! How about some more 2 door cars instead of all the 4 door family cars, growing up the back doors where the option that nobody really wanted. The charger should be 2 doors with a coronet as the 4 door. Well just some thought rolling around in my head, anybody else got any new ideas?